I had the camera with me today so I figured I'd take a few photos of my office space. The funny part here is, IT'S NOT REALLY AN OFFICE!!! HA!!! I just use that as a metaphor to indicate my primary work location! See how that works?!? Got you, didn't I? So, on we go. This is Caricatures at West Acres, at the West Acres Shopping Center in Fargo, North Dakota, USA.









3 comments:
So, when are we going to see some more of your fine work?
Thanks, but I've got a long way to go before I consider my stuff fine work! :-) I've been pretty busy these past few weeks, but I have some more drawings to show very soon!
yes, i've left a message on your xanga and now i'm also leaving you a message on this just to show you just how much i've missed you and how super excited i was to hear from you!! :) :) :) i really hope we can catch up soon!
Post a Comment