OK this is another non-art post, but I just gotta share with you, a GREAT tasty beverage I discovered today. I just drank it a few minutes ago, and I'm still twirling around in delightful bliss.

LOOK! ZOTA SODA GREEN TEA COLA!!!!!!
I am a soda/pop (whatever you prefer) connoisseur of sorts, and am also a regular green tea drinker. Tonight, two of my favorite forms of drink were combined in a sleek glass bottle, then cascaded like a dreamland brook across eager taste buds, down my throat and sploshed to the gut. And instantaneously, in that first unforgettable gulp, I fell in love with a new flavored liquid.
I've never even SEEN the stuff before today! So I know, some of you out there are probably sitting there at your computers right now, empty Zota bottles all over the place, perhaps swigging a cold one right now, and going, "Yeah, so? What's all the excitement about? *drink* *glup* *swig* *b-r-r-a-appp!!!*"
An instant 5/5 stars in my book.
ZOTA SODA - never go away!!! I love thee to bits.
I also picked up Zota Lemon and Lime flavors. But I am destined to taste them all.
And go here to see more flavors. And no, I'm not on a Zota street team, or whoring their crap...
...yet...






7 comments:
is it as good as OK soda?
because if so, i've found a new mistress!
Wait, did OK Soda come back? Because if it did, I WANT SOME NOW!
no...but if you want to try...1/4 orange soda & 3/4 Coca-cola.
I just tasted the Ginger and Wekiwa flavors yesterday. Liked the Ginger, and the Wekiwa was so-so. Nothing's topping the Cola yet!
I should try that OK formula. I once heard a splash of Dr. Pepper is good in that too.
i haven't found this stuff anywhere. does it hate me?
I've never seen it before I posted this... they're selling it by the pallet-load at Kiefer's in Fargo. That probably doesn't help you much. Maybe I should send you a few bottles? I bought a jillion* of them!
*(several dozen)
Reed - what I was gonna say was, if you're still in the area, and you can get to Fargo, go to Kiefer's and buy some Zota! It's downtown across the street from the Greyhound station.
Post a Comment