Really lookin' forward to Alice Cooper and The Nuge!
Sorry for lack of updates - it's been quiet here for a while because I've been sick! Summer flu, cold, West Nile... SOMETHING got me good. Today is the first time in nearly 9 days that I actually feel OK.
Until then... check out the new 'temporary' logo I made for my new venture (along with Jim Hungaski and Joe Williams) - WeDrawFaces.com:
Later!






2 comments:
So, how did it go?
I thought you might like to know that I've started up "Fun With Scissors" my classic cartoon character collages again, though they'll be posted less frequently this time 'round.
Hi John,
The festival went well - could've been some bigger crowds but I think the sweltering heat kept a lot of people away. I'm not worried - I've got 2 big fairs coming up after I get back home.
Looking forward to more of your collages!!
Post a Comment