It's a new self-portrait (including my cat, Einstein). Probably the cartooniest drawing of myself yet! I decided to do this updated self-portrait since my older ones look like excrement. I see some improvement but I am still terrible with drawing full bodies AND digital coloring. Oh well!
08 April 2009
Funny Thing I Saw Today #3
Well, I really didn't see anything funny out in public in the last 24 hours. But to keep the streak alive, I shall post my latest creation, which technically IS funny - hence, a funny thing I did indeed see today:
It's a new self-portrait (including my cat, Einstein). Probably the cartooniest drawing of myself yet! I decided to do this updated self-portrait since my older ones look like excrement. I see some improvement but I am still terrible with drawing full bodies AND digital coloring. Oh well!
It's a new self-portrait (including my cat, Einstein). Probably the cartooniest drawing of myself yet! I decided to do this updated self-portrait since my older ones look like excrement. I see some improvement but I am still terrible with drawing full bodies AND digital coloring. Oh well!






No comments:
Post a Comment